“Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; for you were bought with a price. Therefore honor God with your body.” 1 Corinthians 6: 19-20
Faithful Steps of Iredell County is a non for profit 501c organization founded by Tori Cearlock in January 2013.
Our Mission is to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ through fitness by helping others understand the parallels of living a healthy spiritual and physical life.
Faithful Steps ministry will help make a difference in the lives of individuals in and around our community in several ways:
- We will partner with local schools to provide shoes for children that would like to participate in a running related sport but cannot afford the shoes or uniform.
- We will host an annual Faithful Steps Couch to 5K program for our community. Within the program we hope to support those that can’t afford the program items such as new running shoes, the devotion book, t-shirt, etc.
- Each year we will hold an annual Faithful Steps 5k, 10k race to support our ministry and outreach program.
- We will hold an annual Prom Wishes shopping event to allow less fortunate young girls get the opportunity to attend their prom in a beautiful dress.
- We will lead multiple Boot Camp fitness and devotional programs for the community throughout the year.
- Any running event we participate in, we will wear our Faithful Steps shirts as a way to encourage all other participants and be a walking testimony for Jesus Christ.
- We will assist and partner with as many other community outreach programs/ministries as possible.
We make an oath to take FAITHFUL STEPS to spread the good news of Jesus Christ to our community and beyond. We are also committed to helping others strengthen their relationship with the Lord while also strengthening their bodies.
You may purchase a Faithful Steps t-shirt for $20 and all proceeds go to benefit our ministry outreach. Email us at email@example.com to place your order! (colors available)